$3,500 WPT Poker Showdown Championship
$3,000,000 Guaranteed | Structure
Level 1: 100/200 with a 200 ante
The preliminaries are in the books and now it is time for the headliner to take the stage. The 2022 WPT Poker Showdown Championship starts at 11 am with Day 1A and the $3,500 buy-in tournament features a huge $3,000,000 guaranteed prize pool.
Championship players start with 50,000 deep stacks, an increase from years past, and levels last an hour for Days 1 and 2. Late registration is available until the start of Level 10 around 9:15 pm and players may re-enter as often as they feel during that time should something unfortunate happen with their stack.
Day 1A will continue through 10 full levels and survivors will bag their chips for a Day 2 return on Sunday at noon. If players do not make it that far this evening, Day 1B kicks off tomorrow at 11 am with the same schedule.
It will be an exciting final weekend of the series and we look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.
- $3,000,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool
- Players begin with 50,000 in chips
- Day 1 & 2 levels last 60 minutes
- Day 3 levels last 60 minutes until 40 players remain then go to 90 minutes
- Late registration until start of Level 9 (9:15pm)
- Day 1 will end after Level 10
- Championship Structure Sheet